(on an astrological chart) the point where the ecliptic intersects the meridian.
- ‘Jupiter is ruler of your midheaven in that chart and he is placed right on the cusp of your 4th house.’
- ‘With Uranus, the planet of separation, at the midheaven of this chart, it is rather clear that in three months or so, you will finally terminate this relationship.’
- ‘With your progressed sun presently on the Leo midheaven of your chart, you can almost write your own ticket when it comes to making a career move.’
- ‘The ruler of the midheaven in that chart is Jupiter, placed in the 4th house of home.’
- ‘Moreover, since the midheaven is connected with the career, the astrologer might usefully have inquired what would happen to her job, at the age of forty-five, if a baby arrived.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.