One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The technique of making machine instructions generate sequences of microinstructions in accordance with a microprogram rather than initiate the desired operations directly.
- ‘The section on microprogramming has a brief but very clear explanation of how a microprogram operates, which was tremendously useful for my understanding of microcoding.’
- ‘The purpose of this lab is to give you a chance to explore microprogramming and how the microprogram interacts with the hardware to implement a conventional machine language interpreter.’
- ‘This page is meant to supplement the section in the course notes on microprogramming.’
- ‘This paper describes a successful project using computer animation to teach the concepts of microprogramming to lower division computer science majors.’
- ‘According to the results of practical microprogrammings for processing of mathematical functions, etc., it was found that the capacity of two words for the FIFO memory were sufficient for most of the cases.’
- ‘Advanced topics dealing with microprogramming including microprogram control, writeable control storage and design specifications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.