One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pig of a very small, docile, hairless variety, sometimes kept as a pet.‘micropigs are becoming a popular alternative to a dog or cat and they take just as much work, money, and time’
- ‘A micropig eats maybe one pound of feed a day, and may weigh 60 pounds fully grown.’
- ‘Their three pet micropigs reside in the garden.’
- ‘A micro-pig entrepreneur has gone bust after mistakenly selling customers ordinary baby pigs, which then grew too big.’
- ‘A rare 'micropig' has been discovered in a Drylaw garden.’
- ‘How much do micropigs cost?’
- ‘He was supposed to be a micropig - no more than a few inches long and cuter than a kitten.’
- ‘Does anyone know of a farm/animal sanctuary that may take care of a young Micropig?’
- ‘When they returned home, the couple did their research and found there were no micropig breeders in Hull.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.