One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pig of a very small, docile, hairless variety, sometimes kept as a pet.‘micropigs are becoming a popular alternative to a dog or cat and they take just as much work, money, and time’
- ‘How much do micropigs cost?’
- ‘A micropig eats maybe one pound of feed a day, and may weigh 60 pounds fully grown.’
- ‘A rare 'micropig' has been discovered in a Drylaw garden.’
- ‘Does anyone know of a farm/animal sanctuary that may take care of a young Micropig?’
- ‘He was supposed to be a micropig - no more than a few inches long and cuter than a kitten.’
- ‘Their three pet micropigs reside in the garden.’
- ‘When they returned home, the couple did their research and found there were no micropig breeders in Hull.’
- ‘A micro-pig entrepreneur has gone bust after mistakenly selling customers ordinary baby pigs, which then grew too big.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.