One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A microscopic particle.‘the porous silicon microparticles are about one micrometer in diameter’
- ‘The microparticle formulations release drugs locally and consistently at therapeutic concentrations in the brain.’
- ‘Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease associated with increased microparticle production.’
- ‘The microparticle solutions are portable and could stabilize patients in emergency situations.’
- ‘An individual microparticle contains only a relatively small number of magnetic units.’
- ‘Performance is reduced by numerous sand storms which cover the surface of the panels with dust or a mixture of sand and hydrocarbon micro particles.’
- ‘The institute developed a resource-efficient process for laser-based functionalizing of nano- and microparticle materials.’
- ‘Some vacuum cleaners contain micro-particle filters, and can help to reduce mite populations and mite-related particles in the home.’
- ‘Inside these micro particles is genetic material and large molecules called proteins which confer drug resistance.’
- ‘A model describing the microparticle dynamics and accounting for all of these effects was presented.’
- ‘The researchers have achieved comparable types of results with the microparticle delivery approaches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.