One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These include micronisation whereby large and perhaps regular crystals are broken by aggressive milling.’
- ‘Air jet micronization is a well proven technique that consistently produces particles in the 1-30 micron range.’
- ‘The powder may need additional drying, milling or micronisation to get it to the appropriate size.’
- ‘Where an ordered mixture is desired, the active compound may be processed, for example by micronisation, in order to obtain, if desired, particles within a particular size range.’
- ‘In situ micronization is a suitable method for the production of micro-sized drugs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.