One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Technology, as useful as it is, has helped to create slaves to perfection and intense micromanagers.’
- ‘Jennifer did tell me she's a micromanager, but she let's the family pitch in and help, too.’
- ‘When the Court sets itself up as a micromanager of policy decisions and provides no clear guidance as to what passes ‘constitutional’ muster and what doesn't, the stakes in any confirmation get higher.’
- ‘He's known as a micromanager, who often acts outside and against the advice of his staff.’
- ‘When you find yourself working for a micromanager, you need to start a positive communication campaign.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.