One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you find yourself working for a micromanager, you need to start a positive communication campaign.’
- ‘Technology, as useful as it is, has helped to create slaves to perfection and intense micromanagers.’
- ‘He's known as a micromanager, who often acts outside and against the advice of his staff.’
- ‘Jennifer did tell me she's a micromanager, but she let's the family pitch in and help, too.’
- ‘When the Court sets itself up as a micromanager of policy decisions and provides no clear guidance as to what passes ‘constitutional’ muster and what doesn't, the stakes in any confirmation get higher.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.