One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To expand faster, microlenders need to tap capital markets.’
- ‘To grow from, say, 50,000 borrowers to 500,000, the microlenders need to dramatically increase their capital.’
- ‘We also now have micro lenders which are great for small loans of a few thousand dollars.’
- ‘In effect, microlenders are operating with a cost structure more closely related to private banking than general retail banking.’
- ‘Demand is already too high for some established microlenders to serve everyone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.