One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Process for growing thraustochytrium and schizochytrium using non-chloride salts to produce a microfloral biomass having omega-3 - highly unsaturated fatty acids’
- ‘These two formations are heteropic because of the common appearance of the same microfloral assemblage.’
- ‘It is possible microfloral alterations induced by a particular antibiotic might be more severe in individuals with compromised health or who have been subjected to multiple courses of antibiotics.’
- ‘Some diets promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms, while others promote microfloral activity that can be harmful to the host.’
- ‘Faunal and microfloral assemblages are also indicative of the oceanic state, and in this regard the conodonts have been the most intensively studied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.