One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The invention relates to the formation of structures in microelectronic devices such as integrated circuit devices by means of borderless via architectures in intermetal dielectrics.’
- ‘These well-aligned geometries are commonly used in the nanofabrication of integrated circuits and microelectronic devices.’
- ‘The present disclosure suggests various microelectronic component assembly designs and methods for manufacturing microelectronic component assemblies.’
- ‘Molecular electronics - designing carbon-based molecules to act as wires, diodes, transistors and other microelectronic devices - is one of the most dynamic frontiers in nanotechnology.’
- ‘Processes for optoelectronic assembly today include many traditional microelectronic assembly processes and a few special processes that include the added complication of fiber alignment and active-component alignment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.