One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has extensive experience with microelectromechanics and the dynamics of microsensors and microsystems.’
- ‘Other central topics will be the material properties and their simulation as well as microelectromechanics.’
- ‘The field of electrical engineering has become increasingly diversified, resulting in a spectrum of emerging topics - from microelectromechanics to light-wave technology.’
- ‘A coordinated interdisciplinary effort and continuous support of the mechanics community are essential to fully develop the new worlds of microelectromechanics and nanotechnology.’
- ‘Possible applications of ‘smart’ ferroelectric materials in electronics, optoelectronics and microelectromechanics are explored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.