One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How best can we then differentiate microcytic anaemia of chronic disease from genuine iron deficiency when ferritin values are normal?’
- ‘A complete blood count showed microcytic anemia that was subsequently attributed to menorrhagia.’
- ‘Physical assessment included laboratory examinations that revealed severe microcytic, hypochromic anemia, which prompted obtaining urine and stool samples for occult blood.’
- ‘The most common form of microcytic anemia is iron deficiency caused by reduced dietary intake.’
- ‘The clinician is often confronted with microcytic anemia in a population with a higher prevalence of thalassemias.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.