One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘DNA was digested to mononucleotides with micrococcal nuclease and spleen phosphodiesterase at 37°C for 3.5 h.’
- ‘Chromatin was digested with 0, 20, and 30 units/ml of micrococcal nuclease.’
- ‘To further study the basis for these changes in chromatin organization, we used micrococcal nuclease digestion to determine the arrangement of nucleosomes in this region.’
- ‘The spt6-140 mutation alters transcription and chromatin in our inverted repeats, as determined by Northern and micrococcal nuclease sensitivity analyses, respectively.’
- ‘Intact nucleosomal structure was verified by micrococcal nuclease digestion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.