One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveZoology
- ‘Megachiropterans and microchiropterans differ in many other ways.’
- ‘These fossils represent essentially modern-looking microchiropterans; bats had evolved all of their characteristic features and begun to diversify by this time.’
- ‘They are sometimes considered to be the most primitive living microchiropterans, because of their free premaxillae, and the structure of their wings and thorax.’
- ‘Other microchiropterans may behave similarly, but this is not evident from patterns of repetition of echolocation calls in flight.’
- ‘Like all microchiropterans, emballonurids use echolocation to locate prey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.