One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Microbiologic cure used a four-point scale to document eradication of the pathogen, microbiologic persistence, indeterminate results, or missing data.’
- ‘Because infectious agents can produce symptoms indistinguishable from ulcerative colitis, microbiologic analyses for bacteria, parasites, and amoebas should be performed.’
- ‘Antibiotic treatment was associated with microbiologic remission (pathogen eradication or reduction).’
- ‘The lung is constantly exposed to a broad spectrum of environmental toxins, including microbiologic pathogens and their products, particulate matter, and ozone.’
- ‘This vision-threatening infection, which is generally managed by ophthalmologists, requires microbiologic assessment (Gram stain and culture) and immediate, aggressive treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.