One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for microprobe
- ‘A newly installed computer-controlled microanalyzer is available for use by any researcher on the campus.’
- ‘This allowed uncoated specimens to be examined and elemental distributions to be determined using an energy dispersive X-ray microanalyser.’
- ‘The result is that the ability of present-day electron and ion microscopes and microanalyzers to probe matter directly on the atomic scale is greatly limited.’
- ‘The lamellae and intervening host proved too small for individual analysis on the microanalyser.’
- ‘His research interests are in the development of semiconductor process technology, in recent years he has focused on silicon micromachining with particular emphasis on the development of technology for fabrication of chemical microanalysers and microfluidic devices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.