One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The paper gives guidance based on practical experience for strengthening the approach methodologically without sacrificing its fundamental characteristics.’
- ‘The few journals of Netherlandish art register the quantitatively productive yet methodologically mellow state of the field.’
- ‘Most significantly, he uses sources on a military institution to explore methodologically the question of racial identity.’
- ‘There is no methodologically sound way of making such a determination.’
- ‘The picking apart of the fluid parish boundaries is methodologically innovative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.