One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They arose, in part, from the way in which psychoanalysts employed metapsychological theories to explain both character pathology and major psychiatric conditions.’
- ‘This suggests that the recognition of an overt act of communication may be, in some sense, epistemically ‘simpler’ than a metapsychological attribution.’
- ‘The best known of the five published metapsychological papers is ‘Mourning and Melancholia.’’
- ‘This concept of optimal frustration became Kohut's fundamental approach to a metapsychological theory of structure formation both in childhood as well as during the psychoanalysis.’
- ‘The answer lies in a theoretical perspective, a clarifying of metaphysical and metapsychological assumptions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.