One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cobalt plant is part of a large metallurgic concern that produces fine cobalt metal powders, cobalt oxides, and cobalt salts.’
- ‘The superintendent for the Midas Mining Company of Rochester, New York, favored names having metallurgic or zoological meaning, including Chrysostone and Megatherium.’
- ‘In his speech, Saxe-Coburg also said that, apart from being vital to the economy, the metallurgic sector should be developed, while at the same time observing environmental conditions.’
- ‘Exports of clothing and knitwear added up to about $1.5 billion, metallurgic and steel industry products were $720 million, machine building products more than $470 million, fuels close to $440 million.’
- ‘A very important contract was signed for the import of a large amount of ferrous ore to supply the Kremikovtsi metallurgic plant in exchange for railway carriages for the mine industry to be produced in Bulgaria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.