One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the formation or occurrence of deposits of metals or their ores.
- ‘The Nanling nonferrous metallogenic zone of southern Hunan is situated at the junction of the Cathaysian fold belt and the Jiangxi-Hunan-Guangxi-Guangdong fold belt of the South-China fold system.’
- ‘The importance of the Iberian Pyrite Belt as a world-class massive sulphide province extends this work to other metallogenic provinces where massive sulphide deposits occur associated with reduced sedimentary rocks.’
- ‘Gold deposition was the most productive during the course of the Hercynian and Kimmerian metallogenic epochs and the Mezo-Cenozoic activation stage.’
- ‘Such regions delineate metallogenic provinces, which represent restricted areas of the crust where geological processes were suitable for the concentration of metals to form a group of ore deposits of a similar type.’
- ‘The Yaogangxian, Shizhuyuan, and Huangshaping deposits are an integral part of the important Nanling nonferrous metallogenic zone, an area long known as the richest tungsten province in the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.