One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Depending on the miniaturization method, the IC chip might be fabricated on the wafer with additional metallization or pad redistribution layers to make the chip compatible with construction processes.’
- ‘If that copper is to be used for circuit metallization, then the oxidation is not beneficial.’
- ‘In this manner, the positive charge that is built-up on the at least part of the second metallization layer is neutralized to prevent tungsten plug erosion.’
- ‘A company spokeswoman was unable to clarify what the metallization coupling effect actually had on production.’
- ‘A new method of metallization using a three-dimensional aluminum reservoir to increase the electromigration lifetime of a tungsten plug in the fabrication of integrated circuits is achieved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.