One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this manner, the positive charge that is built-up on the at least part of the second metallization layer is neutralized to prevent tungsten plug erosion.’
- ‘Depending on the miniaturization method, the IC chip might be fabricated on the wafer with additional metallization or pad redistribution layers to make the chip compatible with construction processes.’
- ‘A company spokeswoman was unable to clarify what the metallization coupling effect actually had on production.’
- ‘A new method of metallization using a three-dimensional aluminum reservoir to increase the electromigration lifetime of a tungsten plug in the fabrication of integrated circuits is achieved.’
- ‘If that copper is to be used for circuit metallization, then the oxidation is not beneficial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.