One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The messiahship of Jesus has a meaning that is new and original.’
- ‘Much of the evidence for this is derived from a messianist rabbinic ruling, issued in 1997, requiring all Jews to accept the messiahship of Rabbi Schneerson.’
- ‘Jesus explains that his messiahship is to be revealed in suffering and death.’
- ‘If so, Jesus was reluctant to spell out the nature of his messiahship, but his actions and words provided plenty of hints for his followers to reach this conclusion for themselves.’
- ‘Thoughtful Christians are recognizing that the messiahship of Jesus does not necessitate a rejection of all things Jewish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.