One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thoughtful Christians are recognizing that the messiahship of Jesus does not necessitate a rejection of all things Jewish.’
- ‘The messiahship of Jesus has a meaning that is new and original.’
- ‘If so, Jesus was reluctant to spell out the nature of his messiahship, but his actions and words provided plenty of hints for his followers to reach this conclusion for themselves.’
- ‘Jesus explains that his messiahship is to be revealed in suffering and death.’
- ‘Much of the evidence for this is derived from a messianist rabbinic ruling, issued in 1997, requiring all Jews to accept the messiahship of Rabbi Schneerson.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.