One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The sending and processing of email and similar electronic communications.
- ‘Some prefer a fiat fee per box, while others would rather run the messaging channel themselves and pay a license fee.’
- ‘Instant messaging can be as easy, if not easier, to snoop into than e-mail.’
- ‘Instant messaging through the set could be one of the most popular ITV services.’
- ‘This is reflective of the various laws' focus on both electronic messaging and a variety of support documents.’
- ‘An intranet is the networking medium and it provides a stable messaging and collaboration platform.’
- ‘Half of its life is spent as a flash mobile phone offering internet access, multi-media messaging and an MP3 player.’
- ‘It supports text and multimedia messaging, WAP, email and Java applications.’
- ‘With a full set of messaging features it means you have more flexibility about where and when you work.’
- ‘Through electronic messaging, people are spreading the word about the next cool thing faster than ever imagined.’
- ‘It will also offer new classes and controls for accessing telephony features, messaging and SMS.’
- ‘Cellular providers are eyeing unified messaging for e-mail, and increased usage and paging sales.’
- ‘It also works uploads pictures to a website and configuration information or messaging.’
- ‘The tri-band phone comes with an integrated camera, picture editing software, animated messaging, XHTML browser.’
- ‘While secure messaging is a top priority, it should not been done in isolation.’
- ‘These include instant video calling, unified messaging, call screening and routing.’
- ‘Most of the basic functions are a generation ahead and the multimedia messaging is top-notch.’
- ‘And because a phone is no longer a phone without one, it has a built-in camera for multimedia messaging and taking snap-shots.’
- ‘Instant messaging is a popular corporate communication tool that warrants archiving as much as e-mail.’
- ‘Instant messaging fills a niche between a phone call and e-mail, and it's fast and not too intrusive.’
- ‘If the public is to choose between spam and reliable messaging, which one do you think it will choose?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.