Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The sending and processing of email and similar electronic communications.
- ‘Half of its life is spent as a flash mobile phone offering internet access, multi-media messaging and an MP3 player.’
- ‘This is reflective of the various laws' focus on both electronic messaging and a variety of support documents.’
- ‘It will also offer new classes and controls for accessing telephony features, messaging and SMS.’
- ‘Instant messaging can be as easy, if not easier, to snoop into than e-mail.’
- ‘These include instant video calling, unified messaging, call screening and routing.’
- ‘The tri-band phone comes with an integrated camera, picture editing software, animated messaging, XHTML browser.’
- ‘It supports text and multimedia messaging, WAP, email and Java applications.’
- ‘An intranet is the networking medium and it provides a stable messaging and collaboration platform.’
- ‘Through electronic messaging, people are spreading the word about the next cool thing faster than ever imagined.’
- ‘Cellular providers are eyeing unified messaging for e-mail, and increased usage and paging sales.’
- ‘It also works uploads pictures to a website and configuration information or messaging.’
- ‘Instant messaging fills a niche between a phone call and e-mail, and it's fast and not too intrusive.’
- ‘And because a phone is no longer a phone without one, it has a built-in camera for multimedia messaging and taking snap-shots.’
- ‘If the public is to choose between spam and reliable messaging, which one do you think it will choose?’
- ‘Some prefer a fiat fee per box, while others would rather run the messaging channel themselves and pay a license fee.’
- ‘Instant messaging through the set could be one of the most popular ITV services.’
- ‘Most of the basic functions are a generation ahead and the multimedia messaging is top-notch.’
- ‘Instant messaging is a popular corporate communication tool that warrants archiving as much as e-mail.’
- ‘While secure messaging is a top priority, it should not been done in isolation.’
- ‘With a full set of messaging features it means you have more flexibility about where and when you work.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.