One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in cosmetic surgery) a procedure in which multiple tiny injections of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, etc. are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin, to promote the loss of fat or cellulite.
- ‘One can also use facial mesotherapy which engages the hyaluronic acid and vitamins and leaves the skin glowing.’
- ‘She has not seen any other adverse events, although some cases of skin infections were reported with mesotherapy in Europe in the 1990's.’
- ‘Liposuction and mesotherapy are some of the treatments to remove cellulite.’
- ‘Mesotherapy is a potential alternative for removing localized fat without liposuction.’
- ‘Although the practice of mesotherapy has been around for decades in Europe, it has only recently been introduced in the United States.’
- ‘There are no long-term studies suggesting mesotherapy is safe or effective.’
- ‘Currently, any physician who has taken a three-day training course can practice mesotherapy.’
- ‘In addition, there is no standardization in mesotherapy.’
- ‘How about a quick fix for fat called mesotherapy?’
- ‘Mesotherapy is the best way to remove unnecessary fat from the body.’
- ‘Mesotherapy can treat some elements like damaged circulation; this treatment is beneficial to make the skin smooth and reduce the fat from the body.’
- ‘I don't know if mesotherapy works.’
- ‘Cosmetic mesotherapy utilises the practice to treat cellulite, ageing skin and problem fatty areas.’
- ‘Another fat melting technique that has enjoyed years of popularity in Europe and elsewhere but is only just coming to the attention of American physicians is mesotherapy.’
- ‘We need to know a lot more about this procedure before plastic surgeons can endorse mesotherapy and recommend it to patients.’
- ‘No drug is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in mesotherapy.’
- ‘Mesotherapy may be used in conjunction with dietary modification, hormone replacement therapy, exercise and nutritional supplements.’
- ‘For those unafraid of needles, there is a newer form of treatment known as mesotherapy.’
- ‘While the most talked about form of mesotherapy is body sculpting or fat loss, the procedure is also used for cellulite treatment, pain relief, acne and many other non-cosmetic purposes.’
- ‘There are no published scientific studies demonstrating if the effects are permanent, why or if certain ingredients work, or how safe mesotherapy is for patients.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.