One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both standard fermentations at mesophyllic and extremophyllic cultures at extremes of temperature and pH are conducted routinely.’
- ‘We have already noted earlier that the most mesophyllic species of this section is S. extremiorientalis Hara and, based on the structure of its callus, it is clearly related to Achnatherum.’
- ‘A thermophilic chamber in the center of the tank is surrounded by the mesophyllic chamber to minimize and utilize conductive heat loss.’
- ‘In the mesophyllic digester, the reduction rate averaged 95%, and in the thermophilic digester, 99.8%.’
- ‘Mexico's mesophyllic mountain forests are limited to mountainous regions where the vegetation is often covered by clouds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.