One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is very noteworthy, however, in this region is the marked mesocephaly, which in a brachycephalic environment like this points to the admixture of a dolichocephalic race.’
- ‘The crania as a whole are of moderate size; mesocephaly seems to have been the prevailing head form.’
- ‘All this says is Greeks are a composite people whose mesocephaly averages out and masks the varied heritage.’
- ‘Thus within the Bulgarian people there is a strong tendency toward dolichocephaly, strong enough to impress mesocephaly upon the nation as a whole.’
- ‘Perhaps in the tall stature and high mesocephaly of the Don country there is also some trace of the Scythians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.