One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Congenital mesoblastic nephroma is the most common renal neoplasm in neonates, but it can rarely occur in children and adults.’
- ‘Examination of the surgical specimen revealed findings characteristic of mesoblastic nephroma.’
- ‘Because mesoblastic nephromas may extensively involve the renal sinus, careful surgical and pathologic examination of the medial aspect of the nephrectomy and its margins are of paramount importance.’
- ‘While histology of mesoblastic nephroma is not related to prognosis, completeness of tumor resection is extremely important.’
- ‘The present case report explains echographic features of a Mesoblastic Nephroma diagnosed at the 31 weeks of pregnancy and make a brief discussion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.