One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Examination of the surgical specimen revealed findings characteristic of mesoblastic nephroma.’
- ‘While histology of mesoblastic nephroma is not related to prognosis, completeness of tumor resection is extremely important.’
- ‘Because mesoblastic nephromas may extensively involve the renal sinus, careful surgical and pathologic examination of the medial aspect of the nephrectomy and its margins are of paramount importance.’
- ‘The present case report explains echographic features of a Mesoblastic Nephroma diagnosed at the 31 weeks of pregnancy and make a brief discussion.’
- ‘Congenital mesoblastic nephroma is the most common renal neoplasm in neonates, but it can rarely occur in children and adults.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.