One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The mesoderm of an embryo in its earliest stages.
- ‘Between them are the two middle-layers, or mesoblasts, which enclose the body-cavity.’
- ‘To be seen is the differentiation of the mesoblast into the paraxial, intermediate and lateral plate mesoderm’
- ‘Using Lankester's terms epiblast, hypoblast and mesoblast for the embryonic germ layers, Balfour described chick ectoderm and endoderm for the first time in English.’
- ‘Middleton described it as failure of primitive mesoblasts to mature.’
- ‘They correspond to circulating mesodermal cells which we consider to be haemocytes or mesoblasts.’
- ‘The mesenchymal stem cell is a pluripotent adult stem cell which can be differentiated into any one of various mesoblasts, such as an osteoblast, a chondrocyte, a skeletal muscle cell, a myocardial cell and a vascular endothelial cell.’
- ‘It was demonstrated that, by late embryogenesis, the DCg1 alpha IV chain was synthesized by individual mesoblasts and deposited in basement membranes of skeletal and visceral muscles.’
- ‘Those epiblast cells that undergo ingression, after they have ingressed, are called ‘mesoblast cells’’
- ‘From these observations emerged the view that the horseshoe-shaped fibrillar band functions as a barrier inhibiting migration of individual mesoblast cells and expansion of tissue sheets.’
- ‘However, mesoblasts from the proximal half of older limbs (stages 24, 25 and chondrocytes) gave no outgrowths, and those from stage 23 gave outgrowths in 9% of the cases.’
- ‘The anabolic metabolism which regulates the whole body structural harmony, as well as the adrenal cortex, come from the mesoblast.’
- ‘The movements of these male-specific mesoblasts occur independently of the concomitant divisions of these cells.’
- ‘Translation takes place in embryonic mesoblasts and larval fat-body cells and is deposited extracellularly in basement membranes surrounding skeletal and visceral muscles.’
- ‘This paper is the first attempt of explaining the leaf morphology and arrangement on pomegranate brachyblasts, mesoblasts and auxiblasts, based on genetics and physiology data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.