One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In vertebrates, the limb apical epidermis promotes proliferation and inhibits differentiation of underlying mesenchymal cells.’
- ‘There is no doubt that a lattice does exist, and mesenchymal cells certainly line up along it.’
- ‘The transcription factors that promote epithelial cells are repressed in order to produce mesenchymal cells.’
- ‘All animals, including the essentially epithelial cnidarians, nevertheless have the capacity to produce mesenchymal cells.’
- ‘While turning an undistinguished group of mesenchymal cells into muscle is a complex transformation, that transformation can be turned on or off with a set of very simple commands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.