One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See merchant bank
- ‘He then spent the following three years working in journalism and merchant banking.’
- ‘He still went on to win a cricket Blue at Cambridge, but merchant banking rather than cricket was to be his initial profession.’
- ‘A friend of mine working in New York merchant banking said that every major American deal can be traced back to Texas money.’
- ‘Its international activities began with trade in the Persian Gulf in different commodities besides merchant banking.’
- ‘None the less, London remains a major centre of merchant banking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.