One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A synthetic mood-altering drug with stimulant properties.
- ‘A later report, in March 2010, stated that the wholesale price of mephedrone was 4000 per kilogram.’
- ‘There have been other unconfirmed reports speculating about the role mephedrone has played in the deaths of several young people in the UK.’
- ‘Psychologists at Liverpool John Moores University are conducting research into the effects of mephedrone on up to 50 students.’
- ‘The ban will cover not just mephedrone but all similar substances in a group called cathinones, he said.’
- ‘According to The Globe and Mail, mephedrone is considered a controlled substance by Health Canada.’
Early 21st century: blend of methyl and ephedrine + -one.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.