One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A horizontal bar, typically located at the top of the screen below the title bar, containing drop-down menus.
- ‘Dell also provides Switcher Bar, an app switcher, which usefully lets you quit unneeded apps, but is positioned in the menu bar at the top of the screen so it obscures the name of the application you happen to be using at any given moment.’
- ‘In a Rekall application, there is a standard menu bar and toolbar with commands that allow the end user to execute queries and complete other tasks.’
- ‘The " Admin’ menu on the main menu bar provides access to the system administrator functions.’
- ‘To find out what all the keystrokes do, click Settings on the menu bar and select Configure Shortcuts.’
- ‘When you are in that familiar directory seven levels deep, simply click Bookmarks on the menu bar and then select Add Bookmark.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.