One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Actually about the turn of the century Palatine Mennonitism underwent a radical change in development which was to give it its characteristic stamp within German Mennonitism.’
- ‘Confessional Mennonitism preserved a form of religious nonconformity in jurisdictions such as the Calvinist-ruled Netherlands and in Lutheran-ruled Hamburg and Altona.’
- ‘We have documented the remarkable creativity of folk Mennonitism in fraktur, paper cuttings, Low German aphorisms, Swiss Volhynian nicknames, and the patterns in Mennonite quilts and canned fruit jars.’
- ‘A feature of Dutch Mennonitism at the time was its rather liberal view of works of art.’
- ‘Their parent faith, Mennonitism, was born of a split in Switzerland in 1525, when the Mennonites broke from the Protestant reform church in a dispute over infant baptism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.