One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The innermost meningeal layer, the pia mater, is closely applied to the surface of the brain tissue and carries many small arteries and veins.’
- ‘The spinal cord is a long shaft of tissue made up of neurons and supporting cells that is covered by meningeal membranes.’
- ‘Triptans work by vasoconstricting the meningeal blood vessels.’
- ‘Epidural hemorrhage presents acutely or subacutely, and usually occurs secondary to the tearing of a middle meningeal artery.’
- ‘Pigmented primary intracranial tumors other than meningeal melanocytomas and melanomas are rare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.