One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The obvious benefit is easily memorisable names for things like web pages and mailboxes, rather than long numbers or codes.’
- ‘The main thrust of the diet can be summed up in a single, memorisable, and completely reasonable phrase: ‘Choose food that's nutrient rich, calorie poor, and delicious!’’
- ‘So in my childhood there were so many splendid and memorisable moments that I can tell about them all the time.’
- ‘The advantage here is that the access to often used functions is really quick and memorisable but still all functions are accessible easily.’
- ‘‘I don't think you can create a password that is easily memorisable that is 20 characters long,’ Kirovski said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.