One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The need to process that type of trauma is what memorialization is about.’
- ‘An important part of baseball's appeal is the continuous memorialization of great players and teams, outstanding plays, and thrilling games.’
- ‘In an interview with the artist, van den Berg told me: ‘The stones stem from a need to find a language of memorialization that could be comprehended by a range of viewers.’’
- ‘The recognition that memorials, like other buildings, may be planned for obsolescence breaks radically from traditions of memorialization, which are based on an ideal, however quixotic, of permanence.’
- ‘Although he does use a few sources from other parts of the South, his focus is squarely on Virginia, where activities related to the war and its memorialization were both concentrated and well documented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.