One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But sensationalism is no guarantee of lasting memorability.’
- ‘Thinking beyond conventional boundaries and striving for differentiation and memorability is essential to the effectiveness of our design.’
- ‘However, differences in recall could be due to variations in the memorability of the associations to neutral and emotional words.’
- ‘Advertising values memorability and pattern recognition, and those things are pleasures, but difficulty and novelty and freshness are also pleasures.’
- ‘Well, it's always said that one of the tests of a poet is memorability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.