One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The memetic approach is to ask why these particular memes spread.’
- ‘Brunvand describes different approaches to contemporary legends, including the Freudian, the Fortean, the memetic, the linguistic, and the sociological.’
- ‘Sometimes as a social historian one sees currents that recur time and time again in the memetic ocean of man's consciousness, and we wonder what drives them.’
- ‘This diagram takes into account that weblogs have different levels of insight within them, and that information is often replicated (either by active memetic spread or because the insights are simple and common).’
- ‘At each step of the way, there's a memetic code (memes operating as the business equivalent of genes), competition, and evolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.