One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ‘paala’ is non-absorbent, has a membraneous coating and could be used as an eco-friendly substitute for plastic glasses and vessels.’
- ‘In the organelles membraneous structures almost completely disappeared; however, some wavy membrane remnants could still be present beside one or two linear membranes lying under the external envelope.’
- ‘Cucullus also shares some features with Sinospongia: both have a membraneous, tubular or sac-like construction.’
- ‘Each flower, surrounded by a thin membraneous sheath, topped a short pedicel that elongated during the last stages of flower development up to anthesis.’
- ‘Autopsy has revealed edema in the membraneous labyrinth so that it is always a good idea to eliminate salt from the diet as it can aggravate conditions of edema and fluid retention.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.