One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The HyTime Users’ Group is a memberless affiliate of the International SGML Users’ Group.’
- ‘In this detraction, the church growth movement has quickly cultivated a memberless church and has appealed and marketed to the ‘individual Christian.’’
- ‘Historically we have had no problems with memberless parties.’
- ‘The main occupation of memberless advocacy groups has been to press for more, not less, government spending.’
- ‘This is a memberless organisation (consisting only of a Board).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.