One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This song not only demonstrates his flexible range, but also the melodiousness of his voice.’
- ‘I have often remarked that unmusical American English, however close to Elizabethan pronunciation, falls well short of that British melodiousness with which English actors can liltingly enhance Shakespeare.’
- ‘The aquatic theme is continued on the album cover and is a general metaphor for the melodiousness of the music which washes in and out but doesn't leave any lasting impact.’
- ‘Landini's music is noted for its fluid melodiousness and rhythmic grace, in contrast to the more angular manner of his French contemporary, Guillaume de Machaut.’
- ‘In the Kedar rendition, Kaikini showed the traditional crisp melodiousness, accompanied by his daughter Aditi and his son Yogesh Samsi on the tabla.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.