One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was an energy behind the melodiously melancholy tunes such as ‘Trouble’ and ‘We Never Change’ that drove the show despite their pensive beats.’
- ‘In his 80th year, he retains the sonorous resonance of a voice tuned to melodiously deliver, not just the staccato sounds of everyday speech, but the deeper tones of depth and meaning that lie within.’
- ‘The effect is that while his Indonesian poems can be read melodiously because of longer syllables, his originally English poems read like a prayer.’
- ‘We showcased Indian culture to a global audience melodiously through music and gracefully through dance.’
- ‘I loosened his tongue with Guinness and he held forth melodiously for some time about stuff like Beowulf, Njarl's Saga, Anglo-Saxon and Nordic literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.