One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if the album ultimately suffers from a sameness of sound, that doesn't detract from its bright, insistent melodicism.’
- ‘Its Bartok-like application of folk rhythms to a disjointed and ferocious melodicism is interesting but on the whole, not very exciting.’
- ‘It goes for melodicism with a minimum of the trademark layered opacity.’
- ‘It is hip hop shorn of repeated loops and minimalist beats shot through with a dose of stone cold melodicism.’
- ‘The Bunnymen spent the mid eighties refining and lightening their sound, mining dozens of variations of their fusion of dense art school drama and pop melodicism and anthemic choruses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.