One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It goes for melodicism with a minimum of the trademark layered opacity.’
- ‘The Bunnymen spent the mid eighties refining and lightening their sound, mining dozens of variations of their fusion of dense art school drama and pop melodicism and anthemic choruses.’
- ‘It is hip hop shorn of repeated loops and minimalist beats shot through with a dose of stone cold melodicism.’
- ‘But if the album ultimately suffers from a sameness of sound, that doesn't detract from its bright, insistent melodicism.’
- ‘Its Bartok-like application of folk rhythms to a disjointed and ferocious melodicism is interesting but on the whole, not very exciting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.