One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And when before have clarinets and horns been so mellowly blended?’
- ‘Old or new, many of the songs had a slightly different colour to them due to the presence of Justin Haynes on guitar, adding touches that were, by turns, mellowly acoustic or screamingly electric.’
- ‘I got home, got sick, then spent the evening mellowly lying about with the demon beast.’
- ‘Burns says mellowly: ‘It's good that this [event] is only taking two years off my life.’’
- ‘There's a sick, wrenching guilt and despair built into it, a relentlessly severe conclusion for a film which has moved along so mellowly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.