One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their vocals murmur melancholically, and every listen reveals something else in the depths of sound that you hadn't noticed before.’
- ‘"Time is plentiful here," he writes melancholically in his diary.’
- ‘These are the songs that'll make people tap their feet and drink melancholically but not realize the twisting genius lurking within until generations later.’
- ‘He sighed melancholically, looking thoroughly defeated.’
- ‘He melancholically contemplates whether he's man or monster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.