One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Triploids are often phenotypically normal plants but are meiotically unstable and therefore transient.’
- ‘Systematic disruption of meiotically induced genes and analysis of the resulting sporulation phenotypes has uncovered many genes involved in various aspects of sporulation.’
- ‘Germ cells can divide mitotically to replenish germline tissue or meiotically to produce gametes.’
- ‘Following selection, haploids produce gametes mitotically and diploids produce gametes meiotically that then enter the random mating pool.’
- ‘Crosses that generated three or four meiotically related seeds were selected for analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.