One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Germ cells can divide mitotically to replenish germline tissue or meiotically to produce gametes.’
- ‘Following selection, haploids produce gametes mitotically and diploids produce gametes meiotically that then enter the random mating pool.’
- ‘Crosses that generated three or four meiotically related seeds were selected for analysis.’
- ‘Triploids are often phenotypically normal plants but are meiotically unstable and therefore transient.’
- ‘Systematic disruption of meiotically induced genes and analysis of the resulting sporulation phenotypes has uncovered many genes involved in various aspects of sporulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.