One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Michael looked at her meditatively, and then he chuckled.’
- ‘He paused again, meditatively, and his voice was thoughtful when he continued.’
- ‘The doctor spread his fingers meditatively on the desk.’
- ‘Should you sit down meditatively and try to introspect your own thoughts?’
- ‘I exhaled and leaned my head back meditatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.