One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stone circle built by North American Indians, believed to have religious, astronomical, territorial, or calendrical significance.
- ‘Also, when looking at the Lakota medicine wheel, the color white is north, symbolized by the white buffalo.’
- ‘Like many Native American peoples, the Quero use a medicine wheel to represent and harness spiritual and healing energies.’
- ‘The holistic healing system of the Native American Indians was represented by the medicine wheel and various animal totems, which described subtle variations of energy and personality types.’
- ‘Located on the entrance of the Grassland National Park near the U.S. border, the place is famous for having the world's largest medicine wheel.’
- ‘The medicine wheel is a Native American tool for storytelling and spiritual practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.