- another term for health tourism
- ‘We should also consider that globalization offers people ways to get health care where it is cheaper, which is already happening to some extent with the growth of medical tourism.’
- ‘Many nations around the world, particularly developing countries, have taken advantage of the benefits of medical tourism.’
- ‘The MP for Keighley and Ilkley said she had some concerns about such "medical tourism".’
- ‘My first experience of medical tourism came last year with a woman whose Polish tummy tuck, she assured me, was a third of the price quoted in Britain.’
- ‘The relatively low cost treatment provided by Indian hospitals has led to the development of medical tourism in the country.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.