One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for health tourism
- ‘My first experience of medical tourism came last year with a woman whose Polish tummy tuck, she assured me, was a third of the price quoted in Britain.’
- ‘Many nations around the world, particularly developing countries, have taken advantage of the benefits of medical tourism.’
- ‘We should also consider that globalization offers people ways to get health care where it is cheaper, which is already happening to some extent with the growth of medical tourism.’
- ‘The relatively low cost treatment provided by Indian hospitals has led to the development of medical tourism in the country.’
- ‘The MP for Keighley and Ilkley said she had some concerns about such "medical tourism".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.