One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are often the source of technical information, and they sometimes act in a mediatory capacity.’
- ‘She then turns to the operation of external patronage in local affairs, and then to its mediatory effect on the interests of all parties.’
- ‘They have even been known to perform important mediatory duties.’
- ‘For Albert it offered an opportunity to display his mediatory and diplomatic skills that would otherwise have remained untouched.’
- ‘In recent years a range of excellent mediatory and conciliatory services have been introduced in Scotland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.