One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All men with mediastinal lung masses require a careful testicular examination.’
- ‘In addition, she had a mediastinal lymph node dissection.’
- ‘A single enlarged anterior mediastinal lymph node was also identified.’
- ‘Two patients presented with masses in the upper lobe of the right lung, simulating posterior mediastinal tumors.’
- ‘One patient had extensive cervical, posterior mediastinal, and abdominal lymphadenopathy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.